Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 22, 2011

What's Inside My Mommy Bag? (Fashion Friday)

It's  Fashion Friday and today, I'm happy that I have a Guest Post by Gina Pomponio, Founder and Editor of http://www.mommyposh.com

Gina is the founder of MommyPosh.com, a website catered to fashion, beauty, parenting tips, and pop culture, particularly for mothers. The website was born when stay-at-home mom Gina channeled her previous beauty business knowledge to bridge her love of fashion and motherhood. Check out her blog on www.mommyposh.com.

What's Inside My Mommy Bag?

Preparing your baby's diaper bag can sometimes be a daunting task, remembering what to carry or trying not to overload your baby's bag can sometimes cause anxiety when getting ready to leave your house for the day.

So besides your baby's everyday basic needs: diapers, change of clothes, baby wipes, changing pad, a favorite toy and bottle, I'm here to tell you that there's more...trust me, there are items that every POSH MOM must-have with them at all times.



1. SUNCREEN (50 SPF or more)This item is essential for summertime – for you and for baby!
2. A SMALL PURSE Louis - Vuitton’s Key Holder Change Purse is perfect for carrying small change, a credit card and your Driver's License.
3. PARENTING MAGS Keep up to date with the latest and greatest mommy trends.
 
4. MOMMY BUSINESS CARD
Scheduling a play date or a doc appointment? Use a mommy biz card, its a great way to stand out amongst the other moms.

 
5. LIPGLOSS
This is A must for every POSH mom. A little glam goes all the way.

 
6. PHONE
Stay connected with other mommy via a Swarovski iPhone.

 
7. MINT/GUM
For those close encounters with other moms and upcoming parent/teacher conference.


What's in your purse? What can't you live without?

 
*********************

4 comments:

Marie-Eve said...

Funny, I showed what's in my hadbag but I deliberately left out what's in my baby diapers bag. I carry wayyyyyy to much stuff in there

My Blog - A Pretty Nest

May said...

Purse is an understatement, i carry very big bags cos i have truck load of items in there. Anyways thanks for sharing with us what you can't live without.

An Apel a Day said...

I can't live without my address book and insurance card. This totally helps with emergencies. I always ask for 1 more insurance card to put in the diaper bag just in case.

Now following you through VoiceBoks

Candice said...

HOw funny...I've been working on a post just like this! New follower...would love for you to follow back :)

http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...