Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

August 08, 2011

What A Woderful World (Musical Monday)

It was a long weekend and my daughter couldn't wait to go to Kindergarten this morning. The weather forecast didn't promise a sunny day but it was  friendly when we were outside and I hope it remains like that. As we  were approaching the Kindergarten, we saw other kids and it struck me how they were running to their friends and saying how are you and the parents saying Good morning to each other with little chats here and there. It was a lovely scene and I thought to myself,  isn't this how our world should be? On my way back to the house, I was humming the song of Louis Armstrong. Since today is my Musical Monday, I want to share the song with you. Happy viewing:
Louis Armstrong sings: “I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do – They’re really saying I love you”.

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh man.... You nailed it... I LOVE this song! Hope you have a great week.... :) http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/

Quirky Homemaker said...

Happy Monday! It is how it should be!

Sarah @ Made in USA Challenge said...

Have you heard the version by that Hawaiian dude who passed away? (Sorry for the crude description but I have no idea what his name is). He meshes the song with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and it's beautiful. It comes up on Pandora a lot.
New follower from the Tues. blog hop!
Sarah @ made in usa challenge

lynette355 said...

this is my all time favorite song...thanks for sharing with us. over from Monday Mingle Blog Hop.

May said...

OMG! @ Sarah, you mean that guy is dead?? OMG! I never knew. What a sad story. All the same i like this song.

Mom Daughter Style said...

thanks for visiting my blog and for sharing this nice video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...