Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

October 10, 2011

Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop


Welcome to  Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop. I'm very happy to have you here. A special welcome to all my first visitors. If you are already a part of this hop, I'm thanking you so much for your help in building Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop and making it a success. Come and Get Connected and stay Connected. With this hop, you will increase your strength, followers, readers and connect to other bloggers in which ever way you like.
This blog hop is for family friendly websites only.

This week, I'm featuring Perpetual Pandemonium

Perpetual Pandemonium

Feel free to grab the button if you want.
Each week, I'll be featuring a new guest host. If you want to be featured, grab the button and send me a message and you might be my next pick.

Grab our Button:

                          Get Connected and Stay Connected!!!









Here are the rules:

1.) Follow Reflexions  the host on Google friends connect.

2.) Follow the guest host - Perpetual Pandemonium

3.) Visit and read some great blogs and follow the ones you like.
*  It would be nice if you follow at least the two blogs that are linked up before you, that way, everybody will get followed. Thanks.

If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back....



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to participate again Nekky. Take care.

Clayton Thomas said...

Thanks so much for the hop. Best wishes!

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

757DiscountDiva said...

New Follower, bringing you love from Bloggy mom's blog hop! I'm diggin the blog =)

Michelle said...

Now following!

Anonymous said...

I am a newbie!!! Really looking forward to gaining more followers/subscribers!! I do not have GFC on my blog (it's a wordpress blog), but I have the networked blogs widget on my page.

Am going to add the connected tuesday badge to my home page as well. hoping for a chance to get featured in the future!!

Thanks again for hosting this!!

Monica said...

My first time at the Get Connected Tuesday, thanks for the hop!!

Monica said...

...forgot to mention I'm a new GFC follower.

Misadventures in Motherhood said...

Thanks again for hosting the hop! I hope you have a fabulous week!

Smiles, Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood

Perpetual Pandemonium said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to co-host!!

Claire Justine said...

Thanks for the hop :)

Unknown said...

Now following you from the hop and I would love a follow back over at
http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nekky,

How are you? I have started my first bloghop and would love for you to link up.

Check it out!!

http://www.soulfulvitaliyonline.blogspot.com

happy blogging

Just Another Blogger said...

Would love to be added, have already hopped many of those blogs today!

http://www.littlecrunchy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...