Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

November 14, 2011

The Boy Scouts Kids with Beard

Boy Scouts of America / Ogilvy / AdsOfTheWorld.com

This is a new advertising campaign from Boy Scouts of America. It's an effort to promote the Boy Scout new initiative to "be one with the wild", but most people don't seem to agree that they should go this far with the kids (the beard thing).
Personally, I don't see any thing wrong with the pictures and the kids look super cute. Some things should not be taken too seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol They look great!

Nekky said...

I think so too.

May said...

Very cute boys.. Is just for fun, people should not take it serious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...