Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

December 20, 2011

First Snow of the Year

Yeah, we have our first snow of the year. Every body, especially the kids are always excited about the first snow. My kids have expected it for so long and this morning, we woke up to see that every where is covered with snow.
Trust kiddos for always being spontaneous, they started making snow balls on our way back from kindergarten. The balls became bigger and we all made a snow man.
Trust me for always having my camera around for such spontaneous moments. 





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never experienced snow Nekky! I think it looks beautiful. I see that you all had fun building a snowman! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Renewal Fitness Solutions said...

I just joined your blog hop and I've really enjoyed your pictures!!
My blog is www.renewalfitnesssolutions and I specialize in Online Personal Training for moms. I hope you get a chance to read it!

May said...

Wow! We didn't see this amount of snow here. And funny enough the little that we saw rain washed it all off..-(

Anonymous said...

So cool! Happy Christmas guys x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...