Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

November 09, 2012

Kids Craft

It's Friday and I like doing something with my kiddos in order to have a fun weekend with them. This time, we are staying home because of the weather and if your kids are Auto fans like mine, here is something to try out with them. But first of all, you need to get out to pick some beautiful Fall leaves (also breathing some fresh air) and then have fun cutting out different cars from them. These look good when used to decorate their windows.

                                                       theartroomplant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...